Review: Octopug shop

Big review for the lovely shop Octopug! It sells a lot of different handmade accessories, like necklaces, hair pins, rings and you can customize almost all of them as you want! For example if you want a specific photo for your necklace's pendant you can get it without problems :D the shop owner is a really lovely and kind girl which does her best to make the customers satisfied! I was able to choose two items from the large selection and she sent me other two necklaces, what a kind gift!


























I got the parcel in few days and everything was really well packed, I received two gifts as I already wrote and also a lot of their business cards! Every item is totally handmade so I cannot give you the exact link of the object 'cause they're a bit different from the pic (for example I asked for the eyeball necklace in a different color!).





































































The first item I chose is a eyeball necklace perfect for pastel goth and creepy cute coords! It has so many lovely colory which I love like pink and lilac, it's all in plastic and the quality is good, it's also really light to wear! It's available in other colors as well, but you can ask the shop owner for other colors if you want it different! You can find it here.


























I got this necklace as gift and it's so cute with the little black cat! Of course it's burgundy, one of my favorite colors and perfect for autumn/winter season. The pendant is all in plastic, really light and the necklace is a sort of soft felt. You can see a worn picture scrolling down the post!






































































This one is absolutely my favorite item! I love so much the blood everywhere, the prints and stripes details and skeleton hand piece are one of my favorite hair accessories so far! I think it's perfect for a creepy cute outfit or an halloween one. The quality is really good, really nice plastic and the blood is well done! You can find it here.


























The last one is also a gift! It's a tiny planchett, the chain is a cute green color, the pendant is a bit irregular but nothing really bad, of course is an item you can figure out it's totally handmade.

I'm really satisfied with the items, the eyeball necklace and the creepy hair accessorie are absolutely my favorite! The shop owner was really kind and I got everything in a short time, I really recommend her shop if you're searching for special handmade accessories! You can check also her Facebook Page for more pics!

13 commenti:

  1. I LOVE the stuff you got! Everything looks so amazing

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much ♡♡ I'm happy you like them *_*

      Elimina
  2. Risposte
    1. yes :D they're absolutely perfect for creepy cute!

      Elimina
  3. These are interesting pieces! My faves would be the skeleton hand and the black cat!

    Life With Antlers

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm glad you like them! My favorite is absolutely the skeleton hand :D

      Elimina
  4. I´m in love with that hand bow :O

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    RispondiElimina
  5. Such awesome items
    They all match your style perfectly too :D


    SAMI★SPOON

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.