News and new year resolutions

Hi cuties!

Firstly I would like to wish you a happy new year and I hope you'll have a great 2015! My 2014 was happy and really stressfull at the same time, but I'm really satisfied about the goals I reached: I traveled a bit, I attended different conventions in all Italy, I finally got my university degree with a very high score and met tons of new lovely friends!



























 For my 2015 I'll do my best at my new University, I'll try to do a lot of exams in few years I will
graduate again and I want a better life style for my body: healthy food and a lot of excercise! I would like to lose some weight, but it's not the most important thing, I only would like to see my body more tonic so a good diet is the best thing I can do to achieve it.


One of the news about this year is... I just opened a youtube channel! I don't joke when I say I wanted to open it for a long time, but firstly I was really insicure about myself then I hadn't enough free time to keep both my blog and youtube. I decided to start this adventure too, I'll do my best to be active as possible, most of the talking video will be in italian (I'm really sorry, but if you're interested I'll be really happy to add subtitles) but all the future tutorial and lookbook videos will be of course English friendly.



Thank you so much to everyone who followed and supported me and my blog during the last year, I got so many amazing opportunity thanks to you all, all the words will never be enough to explain how I'm thankful to you all! I hope you'll continue to follow me this year too in my new project.

3 commenti:

  1. Your outfits of 2014 look amazing! Can't wait to see what you come up with this year!
    I wish you all the best for your new university studies, and that you accomplish the goals you made! <3

    RispondiElimina
  2. I hope all your wishes for the new year will come true! Keep inspiring us with your awesome outfits in the new year as well \(^o^)/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.