Skeleton Heart















































Headband Lockshop - Cardigan Romwe - Dress Romwe - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Shoes Quanticlo

Another simple summer outfit with some new entries in my closet, the dress is really cool and cozy, totally love this kind of shape for summer dresses! The cardigan is very comfy and simple, easy to coordinate with almost everything, it's the perfect piece to wear during the summer nights if the weather is not too hot (not the italian case unfortunetely). I'm always looking for new locations for my outfits posts and I so in love with this one! Can you believe the last 4-5 outfits pics locations are all in the same place? And finally I booked the flight for my tiny summer holiday! I will be in Bruxelles in 24-28 August *_* can't wait to see a beautiful city with good weather ahah!

6 commenti:

  1. I love this outfit! I'm so jealous that you look so cool in black, especially in the summer!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much cutie ♡♡ you're always too sweet! I'm sure you'll look fabulous with black clothes :D

      Elimina
  2. Another cool outfit! ^^ Just the inspiration I needed. :)

    Nagareboshi9

    RispondiElimina
  3. This outfit is so cool! Black in summer <3
    http://gyarubaby.blogspot.nl/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.