All black everything













































Hat h&m -  Wig Evahair - Top Romwe - Skirt Romwe - Boots Quanticlo - Necklace Rogue + Wolf

Hi guys and happy Sunday! I hope you had a great weekend, I'm currently studying for my latest exams for this year, finally I'll be free for a little period in October, I can't wait to be on holiday too like everyone else ahah! I recently got some new items to show you, all this outfit except the accessories is new: the skirt is really beautiful and has good quality (the top too!) but I don't like how it fits me :( I don't know why I always look chubby in pics when I'm totally not irl. I also got a new wig from Evahair, the quality is amazing and it's super soft and easy to comb even if it's super long (and in my experience finding a very long wig which is easy to comb is realy hard!), this is the coolest wig for witchy style looks :D the gradient effect is very well done! You can use the code "10OFF1STORDER" for a 10% discount on your first order!

2 commenti:

  1. I don't think you look chubby at all! I really love this outfit, especially because it's all black and I love black!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. you're always so kind ♥ thank you so much beautiful!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.