Pre-fall cheap outfit ideas

Hi guys!
Another cheap outfit ideas post with some items for the summer's end! Days started to be a bit fresh during the evening/night so many of this looks can be easily used in this period too :)

Casual tartan




This is my favorite casual look for autumn! Maybe you can remember a similar outfit I did the past year (check it here), long tartan blouses are super comfy and my favorite items to give a touch of color to my coords. This idea is perfect for a back to school look! Creepers are always a must have for the season and the fake leather backpack is super cute with the tiny skulls and stars studs.

Elegant lace




In my country you can definitely wear something like this untill late September without freezing ahah! I love over the knee boots paired with fake leather items and lace, this is definitely something I would wear for sure! I did a similar outfit in this case too but with a long sleeve top (you can see it here!)


All black comfy look




The last outfit is my daily look for autumn, I love pairing simple tennins black skirt with my favorite platform boots (this one is really cute don't you think?) with plain black long sleeves tops with strings detail, I already have a bunch like these in my closet and I love them!

I hope you liked these cheap ideas, let me know of course if you want another post like this with some more layered outfits! Don't forget to check also my latest summer lookbook video HERE, I know you can see everwhere back to school videos but I'm always late ahah!

2 commenti:

  1. These outfits are so perfect! I can't wait to try out rokku again!

    Lizzie Bee // mysticthorn.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm glad you like them! I can't wait to see your new rokku looks *_*

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.