Review: GEO Xtra Lavender Brown Uniqso

Hi guys!
I hope you spent an amazing Christmas with your loved ones, mine was really quiet and I ate a lot of food :D I also got many lovely presents so maybe I'll show them to you with a video. Today I have a new circle lens review, always for my favorite shop Uniqso, about the GEO Xtra Lavender Brown! I never tried this model so I was really curious!


The packaging recently changed and I love how cute it is! The lenses come in the classic glass tiny packges and I got them in a week with Fedex shipping, it's always my favorite fast shipping method!


As you can see the lenses are really big and make your eyes so large and dolly looking. The color is a natural shade of brown, I think it looks really cute over natural brown eyes, I'm really curious to see them over light eyes too! The enlargement is really big so these lenses are perfect for a cosplay, they're really visibile without looking too fake, I think they can work with a j-fashion style like gyaru too! You can find these lenses here and they come with prescription as well! You can also find them in grey :D




I hope you like these lenses 'cause they're incredibly cute!

Color ★★★★ natural brown color
Design ★★★★ simple design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- lovely brown color that fits everyone
-  great design
- perfect for cosplay
- big diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.